400-027-0500 contact@expatriatelaw.cn


If you live in China or get married or run a business here,we can provide help and services for dealing with immigration and visa issues, such as: Work permit and work Visa consultation Services; Family residence permit counseling; Applications for long term residence, long stay and Green Card; Renting a house, purchasing a car or appling for a local driver's license with a residence permit; Risk management and legal aid related to visa and migration... Besides, If you are faced with legal measures of continuing cross-examination, detention review, restriction of activities, deportation and so on, we can help you apply for an administrative review.